There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Saturday 31 March 2012

Easter Parade


I love the holidays.... Especially any holiday that has to do with CHOCOLATE... So it must be very obvious that Easter rates as one of my favorite times of the year!  There is not a whole lot I want to say today, So I will let the pictures tell the story..... The very Chocolaty story......
Pretty little jars of Chocolaty Easter biscuits, made for teachers and friends!

Yummy Easter Nests for Little Madams class at school - so easy!! Rice Crispies(or any cereal your child likes) LOTS of melted chocolate and a bit of  melted butter, mix it all together Form little nests, add tiny speckled chocolate eggs and put in the fridge to firm up - Children LOVE these!!!!




Start of an Easter bonnet for Schools Easter Parade
All finished, with real chocolate eggs in the basket on top

A Chocolate bunny staring wistfully outside

Easter Chick and more chocolate eggs

More chocolate eggs -can you see a pattern emerging?




A few decorations around our kitchen, I made the cute little bean bag chickens last year....
and bought the little hanging decorations in the UK about 2 years ago!

We are off on a little holiday soon,so no more post for a bit! However I know I will be brimming over with inspiration and happy memories on my return. So watch this space!!

with that said...... HAPPY CHOCOLATE -I mean EASTER everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog xxx