There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Friday 30 March 2012

Done and Dusted!!



TA DAH!!!
Done..... Dusted..... Delivered!!
Yes, it most certainly is!! I am so happy with the way it turned out too, whats more my dear friend loved it! That after all is the most important thing!!



 

It is unlike any other baby blanket I have seen, I didn't want a wishy washy, pale baby blanket and all these gorgeous vibrant colours are just perfect! Elle Gold wool is what I used to create it! And I am VERY VERY happy with the result! I was hoping to get a picture(and a cuddle) of the gorgeous little bundle of joy on it but ALAS she was having a lovely nap when i went to deliver it! Oh Well,maybe another time............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx