There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Saturday 24 March 2012

Pretty Things

Sometimes, on my little jaunts around my home, I just see things that make me happy, make me smile and quite literally make my heart skip a beat...... It could be a flower, a tiny little visitor to my garden or the way the sunlight is playing with the trees outside my front door! All I know is that it makes me happy right down to the tips of my toes..... I rush to get my camera and snap away to try and capture that happiness forever! Sometimes it works and sometimes not...... but I know one thing, the very next day.... something else makes me happy and smile, so here are a few things from the last few days, that made me girly-giggly-happy!

A tiny little visitor-can you see it?


Thats better-a purple dragon fly that made little madame squeal




A tiny rose bud-about to bloom, in amongst lavender,my favorite smell


Sunlight dancing
A bag full of yarn and magazines


Beautiful green leaves


Crochet candle holders in my kitchen, I light them every night,just because .........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx