There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Home Sweet Home!!!!

Happy Feet!

HOME is where the heart is..... There is no place like HOME...... HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!! Helloooo, I am back, did anyone miss me and my ramblings? We got back from an awesome trip last week, but I hit the ground running.  We have been so very busy, with friends, family and general getting ourselves settled!
Our trip to Dubai and the United Kingdom was wonderful to say the least (pictures to follow shortly) I want to ask you all...please not to take this in the wrong way, I don’t want to sound ungrateful and I enjoy travelling so much and have done so ever since I can remember But I can HoNeStly say!  I LOVE BEING HOME cannot express to you the utter joy and happiness I feel when I walk through my front door, see our lovely home, our lovable dog Baron, 2 cats, Camo and Bells and smell my HOME!  I suppose it the familiarity of it all. Coming home is the best part of travelling for me! I miss everything about my home....... It is my haven, my little piece of Heaven! And the very best part, the part I can never get my head around, because it is quiet simply the silliest part.........but the best part(yes i said it again).......... MY BIG SOFT WARM BED!!!  After a long bath, the ritual of getting into my bed is the best possible thing that could happen to me, my pillow, and my goose duvet, closing my eyes and being thankful..... For my gorgeous long suffering husband, little madam who travels like an angel, being able to travel as much as we do and......my big soft warm bed..... Zzzzzzzzzz!!!!!  
Hot Vegetable soup for dinner-yummy!


Baron seemed very Happy to see us!

Camo was less interested in us than his supper!


Bell's ..... well Bell's went fishing! ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx