There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Thursday 31 May 2012

Oh Happy Days

This week many things made my HEART happy,  that same kind of heart-skip-a-beat happy, that I spoke about in my Pretty Things  post way back in March.  So here are a few HAPPY moments from this week ....

* New Leopard Print Pumps



* Little Ladies Doing Ballet


* New Candles



* A Tiny Little Bird Cage



* Our Kitten Playing



* A Stack of Pretty New Chinese Bowls



* A Baby Hyacinth on My Kitchen Window Sill



* A Beautiful Display of Old Treasures


* Beautiful Shadows


* The Queens Jubilee Decorations




Its been a busy, busy week for me, I have a little project on the go, one thats been so long in coming that it is making me GIDDY with EXCITEMENT...... Watch this space....... Its almost done! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx