There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Tuesday 23 April 2013

B is for Biscuit..... Ball ...... Box....


 
My Little Madame is very pleased with herself. She is learning the alphabet at school and thinks she is the bee knee's! Every week since the beginning of term she has come home singing a new song pertaining to a new letter that they are learning. She also gets homework, this is very new and very exciting, I can only hope that this continues through her school career(I know I was dreadful at doing home work...... I LOVED school , Homework.... Not so much) The homework consists of finding object the go with the letter! Pretty simple when it is 'O' for Orange, or 'H' for Handbag, but not so simple when it is 'Y' for ...... well that week we ignored the homework or 'I' for ........ well she took an Indian outfit that week!
 
Which brings me to the last week of term and the last letter of the term, when I collected her from school she proudly told me the letter for this week was 'B' for bunny, ball, bat, box, bow, barbie(of course), baby, boy,  the list was endless and so the whole afternoon she raced around going "b is for......"
 
Just after B for Bath time..... she popped into the kitchen and said I have another 'B' mama - "B is for Biscuits! Can we make some for the class tomorrow.... please?" "What now at 7 in the evening , its nearly bedtime......." Then I looked at her little face and she did that puppy dog eye thing she does so well and said "Please Mama....." Of course the answer was "Get the ipad"
 
I found a ridiculously easy recipe and had whipped it up in no time at all......
    
 


Ridiculously Easy Peanuts Butter Biscuits

1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/2  cup Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 1/4 cup Flour
3/4 tsp Baking Powder

And I added a 1/2 cup of Walnuts - Just Because!

Mix the first 6 ingredients together
Add the rest, mix well
Roll into walnut size balls - press flat with a fork
Bake for 10 - 12 min at 180 degrees

Allow to cool (if you can) and apply to mouth! Yummy!

Peanut Butter

Waiting to Bake
Well apparently B for Biscuits went down very well, it was a really popular  piece of homework! Hopefully she got an A for Awesome! xxx 
 

Baked and Cooling
PS:: Will  definitely add these to my recipe book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx