There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Friday 15 June 2012

Wake up and smell the roses.... and other flowers

It would seem that Mother Nature has been listening to me...... and all my sorrowful lamenting about winter. This morning when I woke up the sun was out(after a few rainy,windy ,cold days) The birds were chirping, and everything looked beautiful and green, exactly like it does after a few gloomy days!

Beautiful Roses




My gorgeous garden is also filled with flowers, Roses, Hibiscus, little purple somethings,and more little colourful somethings( My darling Freida would be flower name dropping as she is so clued up - me -not so clever) Even my little Hyacinth is about to bloom. Now I find this absolutely inspiring, that in the middle of all this cold and miserable wintry weather, she gently touches plants and they spring into glorious bloom, its almost as if she were saying look at what is coming your way. So today's post is certainly not long and has no message, recipe, knitting, crochet(although I am working on a funky little project) It is just filled with flowers and happy thoughts that SUMMER WILL RETURN..... Thanks Mother Nature, we love you so much!


Part of Little Madame's Garden


Not Strictly Flowers but I love Rock Roses






These Happy Little Yellow Flowers Hang In
From our Neigbours Garden

The Back Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx