There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Monday 25 June 2012

LalaLoopy Days

When Little Madame and I woke up last Saturday, I enquired what she would like to do...... The reply came very fast and it was just what I felt like doing! "Mama lets just stay home, stay in our pyjama's and potter around" Music to my ears, especially since she had woken up at 5 30 that morning.
So we made boiled eggs and soldiers watched a bit of TV (Yes, I am one of those bad mothers with a TV in my bedroom) and general "pottered" about. A little while later she asked me if I would come and play with her...... And being that today was a "pottering" day I said yes- Well, her little face lit up with anticipation, off she went to get dolls!  I thought Barbie would be the dolly of choice but I was mistaken, she recently got a new Lalaloopsy Doll house and out it came!  Now, what is a Lalaloopsy doll you may ask? They are these very small and sweet little dolls, they are all different, with buttons for eyes and cute little dresses, totally plastic, and totally cute!  There is furniture and the cutest little Ferris wheel.  She first saw them in the United Kingdom, bought a few and has slowly build up a collection. The latest being the dolls house( bought by her, with money from her birthday, and by doing chores)

Let Me See If I Can Remember Their Names - Princess Fan, Muffin, Seca  and ...... I Just Can't Remember

Tiny Little Lalaloopsy Girl With Her Birthday Cake

Happy Little Madame

 We lay on the floor of our lounge with the warm  winter sun baking down on our backs and played for hours! Breaking only for the shortest time to get some lunch!


Warm Sun, And The Ferris Wheel

Now Tell Me That's Not Cute
 Little Madame has the wildest imagination, the story when from the Loopsy girls getting married, to them falling sick and a witch giving them magic potion which they could not pay for, to them being turned into mummy's (the Egyptian kind)by said witch! I had the most fun I have had in ages, I let her dictate where the game went, and we laughed,cried and screamed when the Wicked Witch turned us into zombies.(maybe we watch too much Scooby Doo)  And most of all she was HAPPY! After I had put her into bed that night I made an all-binding-promise to myself, that never again would I tell her to "Wait Mama is busy" when all I was really doing was reading another mother's blog, or googling crochet patterns! She was BLOWN AWAY HAPPY! Absolutely H-A-P-P-Y!! And really speaking, that is all a mother should ever want for her child!


 PS: While I was doing this post, I was informed that we NEEDED to buy the Lalaloopsy bus, apparently the girl need a holiday - uh, me too! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx