There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Thursday 9 April 2015

A Little Cup of Yummy

 
What is my favourite thing in the world?  Well, yes besides wine, stop trying to be smart!! I think you have heard me ramble on about chocolate enough to know that it is the  ultimate and best thing I can put into my mouth..... My ample rear end can attest to that!
 
Over Christmas My sister and I did our usual market and decided to add a little extra to the general fare. We decided on pre mixed cookie buckets, ready made Christmas cookies - you just had to frost them and these little cups of  yumminess. A hot chocolate drink thingy.... Not really sure how to explain them, but you will get the picture toward the end of the post. I know this treat should have been a Christmas post but as you have read, time has been my nemesis recently, and so with Easter coming up I thought why not tell you all about this. They could be 'adult' Easter gifts.
 
So what you need......  
 
 

*Chocolate -


 *Some wooden spoons -



*Small chocolate moulds(I used silicone muffin cases) -


*Melt the Chocolate in the microwave -
(short bursts of 20 seconds at a time)


*Pour into the moulds.... our moulds were big so we filled to about a quarter full
Place the spoon in the centre of the Chocolate, the find a way to keep the spoon upright, aluminium foil worked for us
Allow the chocolate to harden then pop the little discs out.
Place in a plastic bag with a few mini marshmallows, and close with a ribbon....


*Add a little tag that says place in a mug of boiling milk and stir until dissolved!


* Ta Dah  - Hot Chocolate




We added some sugared mint in a few , just for some Christmas cheer.... But you could do anything, maybe a small bunny biscuit... a little bottle of  liqueur... this list is endless.
Simple, quick and very easy! They sold really well as stocking fillers, and what was left over came home with me.... They were going to get attached to family gift but alas never made it that far. How do you think a came up with the liqueur idea..... Little cups of YUMMY - Hic Hic  xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx