There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Tuesday 3 December 2013

I Can't Believe......

Helloooooooo, I can not believe that it has been more than 2 months since my last ramblings.... I have been away(far away in a Magical Kingdom), and very VeRy VERY busy since I got back, and if I look back at my blog posts from last year this time, it would seem that I was as flat out busy then as I am now!
 
I have done so much and have so much to tell you.... I think that it will take at least 4 or 5 posts to get it all down, so BRACE yourselves, you have a lot of reading to do...... To those of you who have mailed me to ask where I am, thank you it makes the heart warm and happy to know that I am missed here in Blog land.
 
So here are a few picture to wet the appetite ......
 
I Crocheted A Minion!


Sorted Out My Mollie Makes


Made A Birthday Cake


I Went Away....


Can You Guess Where


Walked On A Beach In Maine


Visited The Cake Boss

And A Magical Castle

Little Madame Met A "Real Princess"

Drove My Dream Car......
 And soooooo much more........So watch this spot, lots of posts to come..... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx