There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Friday 14 February 2014

Valentimes Love....

It's Valentines Day again..... It seems to have come around so quickly, as a matter of a fact  it has taken me rather by surprise! When Little Madame asked what 'we' were doing for her class for Valentimes - Yes, that's what she calls it! Too CUTE!! I really had to dig deep.....

So this is not my usual lengthy post, it is a quick post, possibly as quick  as all my Valentimes preparation this morning.


Heart Biscuits!

Butter Biscuits were made in double fast time - I kid you not.... I got home from the school run at 7 o'clock......and by 8 30 the biscuits were done and dusted.... all I had to do in the afternoon was add the pink hearts I had cut out while the biscuits were baking.....

Heart Brooches

I dug around in my crochet bits and bobs and found a few stray hearts I had not used for a bunting a few years ago, added some beautiful heart ribbon , a brooch backing and ......Voila! Valentimes Brooches for the teacher and her happy helpers!
 
Valentines Delivery!

And in the midst of all this mayhem, the door bell rang and a parcel was delivered to me from my Valentine who is far, far, FAAARRR away! Gosh I do love LSO so much! Much to Little Madame's delight one for the boxes turned out to be her when we opened them.... Did I say I love him?
 
So in closing this VERY brief and non rambling post, I would like to tell you what I think LOVE is....
 
LOVE IS FAMILY! 
 
It really is as simple as that!
 
Happy Valentime's Day peeps! I wish you All LOVE and PEACE! xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx