There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Sunday 8 September 2013

Two Vegetables and Nutella !


It is 2 o'clock on Sunday afternoon and Little Madame and I are still in our pyjama's! We have been pottering around all morning, stopping every now and again to watch a bit of TV but to be honest just generally...... Mmmmm, I cannot even think of a suitable word..... So being two VEGETABLES it will have to be......
 
We have made cupcakes but have yet to ice them..... They are patiently waiting  on the stove..... We might get round to them later.... Maybe.....
 
 
 
 
We also made the easiest biscuits in the world, they have four ingredients, and took about 2 seconds to put together!
 
So I thought I would very quickly share them with you ......Very Quickly because I need to go back to being a vegetable
 
 
Only Four Things Needed
 Nutella Biscuits

70g Flour
1 Egg
1 slab of chocolate/ or chocolate chips(the recipe called for 70 g - but that means 30 g are waste - and we cant have that - so I just put the whole slab in......)
1 Jar of Nutella

Easy so far.....

Chocolate Stash
 
Mixed

 Mix everything together


Dropped

 Drop onto a grease baking sheet and bake at 180 Degrees Celsius for 10 minutes




Let them cool (if you can)....... And of course.... Apply to mouth.....

Nutella on Toast
They are very chocolaty and very delicious and very easy!  I had a few for lunch and my Little Madame had Nutella on toast! A couch, chocolate and your PJ's !What more does one need on a Sunday afternoon..... xxx 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx