There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Fairy Party.....


 
My Little Madame is another year older and to say that she enjoyed her FAIRY TEA PARTY would be an understatement! It is said that a picture says a thousand words.... so I am going to let the pictures do the talking on this post.....
 
Hello Little Fairy's
 
Collect Your Wings Here....
 
And Your Wands....


Helping Hands
 
Even LSO Helped....


Looks Very Pink!

Coffee Corner @tap
 
 
Yummy Cakes
 
Fairy Food Table


Fairy Food
 
Fairy Cakes For Decorating

Yummy
 
Looked So Lovely

Little Madame

And Her Fairy Friends



Mom's Loved It Too


That Bunting

The Cake - A Butterfly Fairy Princess

I Am Very Proud Of It !(My Mom Was Responsible For the Skirt Ruffles)

Fairy Hair And Makeup
 
 Beautiful Little Fairies!

Twirling  And Whirling

Don't Leave Without Your Gift!

A wonderful time was had by everyone! And as the last little fairy flew of into the distance clutching her wand, tiara, and a teacup filled with goodies(handed out by Little Madame - with a big Thank you for coming to my party!) I realised that no matter how much effort had gone into making it the "best party ever" to Little Madame, as long as there was a cake with candles, her family, some wonderful friends to share it with, and a mountain of gifts, her party would always be the Best Party Ever! xxx


PS:: These Gorgeous Picture were taken by my gorgeous friend Nan Westermeyer !

 

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog xxx