There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Friday 25 April 2014

Feel Good Day!

Today was supposed to be like any other day...... normal.... routine and well ... ordinary. It was anything but .....So a very quick post, because I wanted to share my lovely day!
 
I started the day JoYfUlLy, by attending Mass at Little Madame's school. The sheer joy of hearing those beautiful little voices lifted in Praise is like nothing you will ever hear. I am often moved to tears as I sit and listen! 

Then it was off to Market day! Remember...... I now have a table at a little Local Market, the Market is on the last Friday of every month. Today was busy... I had sold out of Bacon Jam in half an hour! This caused problems as everyone seemed to be after said Yummy Jam! And soon after the Cheese and Jalapeno Biscuits were gone too. It was a good day at Market!  This made me HaPpY !

There is a second hand book table and I picked up 2 books for next to nothing, I LOVE a bargain, and cannot wait to start reading tonight! I love reading and although I have a Kindle - nothing beats the feel and smell of a real book. Again this made me HaPpY! 
 

I had to collect Little Madame after school, and quickly popped home.... To my sheer joy, my Amazon delivery had arrived, the soundtracks to my favourite TV show of the moment Nashville! ( Yes!  I do like country music - STOP laughing please!) We listen to them loudly all the way back to the market - singing at the top of our voices! Yes I was HaPpY !

At last months Market, a gorgeous bag had caught my eye! It was dear, very DEAR! So I said to myself - I love it, but do I really NEED it? If it was there next market I would buy it! To my joy and delight it was! I bought it immediately! I love the quirkiness of it and it slings over one shoulder, it  is a hands free bag! And of course the bag has made me.... Yes you guessed it - HaPpY !
  
 
I also found the two lovely little wall hangings you can see about! The one made me tear up and the other made me laugh and oh yes -  HaPpY !  
A sweet bracelet and some beautiful ribbon, caught my eye too! I seem to still be very into the aqua blue colours. Can you see the tiny little bird cages on the ribbon! The heart bracelet reminded me that I am so loved and so  very HaPpY !   




We got home and as I was unpacking I heard the sweetest little voice singing, I peeked out of the window and the picture above is what I saw! Gosh, Golly and Darn, she is an angel, Little Madame was singing away to the  new Nashville sound track! My heart  was HaPpY !
 
When I walked into the house, I found the sun streaming into my lounge, beautiful golden rays made everything look warm and inviting. My home is most certainly my HaPpY place!
 
So now you can see what I mean, my day was anything but normal, it was  extraordinary! It was a joyful day, filled with chatting, singing, laughing and HAPPINESS! I hope you don't mind me sharing all my happiness with you, I seem to be bubbling over with HAPPY right now and  I really hope your day was HAPPY and JOYFUL too. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and happy post Ash :-)

    Kathy. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog xxx