There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Friday 7 November 2014

Pretty Please Peeps....

I have a favour to ask of all you lovelies out there in blog land......

Its not a huge favour but it is one that would benefit me and my little blog! Could I ask you please to join and follow me, if you look down the right hand corner of my blog there is a followers button. Could you all please follow me, now I can hear some of you saying that you already do, however, if you see my posts on Facebook and follow the links.... you are not following me on Blogger( my Blog provider) I am wanting to start using Ad sense and start a little Etsy shop and I NEED more followers in order to qualify ,so  I am  being told!

So Pretty Please Peeps....Could you all follow me! ( all you get is a pop up on your news feed to say I have posted!)

Thank you all in anticipation....xxx

Bits and Bobs From The Last 3 Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx