There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Busy Happy Weeks....


 
I find the weeks racing by ..... fast, furious, hectic but oh such very Happy Joyous weeks!
A few random pictures to tell the tale....
 
 

* Delicious Dinner




* Beautiful unexpected places


* People I LOVE most in the whole Wide World!


* Pancakes for Shrove Tuesday for Little Madames class at school


 * First  School Gala

 
* Little Madame was third - Yay!
 

* New crochet project!


* Cake from a special friend


*Icing course done with my cousin - Was so much fun!


* A recycled mirror bought for me, by my darling LSO


* Little Bunnies in anticipation of Easter


* Beautiful vibrant roses


* My little Rhythmic Gymnastics Star - 1st place


 * A new Sylvanian Toy - Just because!

So even though the last 3 weeks have been very fast paced , I still have to stop, take a breath and smile because I am so very blessed .....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xxx