There is great happiness in not wanting, in not being something, in not going somewhere...

Monday 24 December 2012

'Twas The Night Before Christmas......

It's Christmas Eve...... A Wonderful and Magical time of the year!!

Our house is decorated from the front door to the kitchen. Carols are playing, presents are wrapped, cookies are baked, Turkey is stuffed and family is here!(Most importantly the ChAmPaGnE is chilling!!) EXCITEMENT is high at the Estate as Santa Claus is due tonight! Here is a little peek into our little Christmas......
 
 
Front Door Wreath
 
 Hall Way Tray of Pretty Decorations
 
 
Sweet Little Red Houses and Berry's
 

Santa's Arrival Gate

Our Lord's Birthday

Frosty The Snowmen!

Little Madame's Nativity Scene

Our Tree

Little Ginger Bread Men

The Gorgeous Fairy on The Top of The Tree


Angel's In The Dining Room

Santa In The Kitchen

Too Sweet

A Family Tradition - SOETKOEKIES

Paper Chains and Music Boxes

Christmas is a time of Love and Joy! It is my favourite time of the year! There is nothing like watching my Little Madame's face on Christmas morning, when she sees all the presents, realises that Santa has indeed been. The squeal's of happiness and joy as each present is unwrapped is music to my ears! I wish you all the most BLESSED, JOYFUL and PEACEFUL time of the year and would like to end this post with a line from my  favourite Christmas poem(I have loved this since I was a child and will read it to my Angel tonight!)........ "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL,AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!" xxx   

1 comment:

  1. Dude your blob is so good, very proud of you mate *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog xxx